EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY WINDSCREEN
The windscreen is a comfort but also a safety part. It contributes to the rigidity of the vehicle, must face impacts and bad weather while offering optimum visibility by day and by night. In order to ensure your safety, the Renault experts repair it or replace it with Renault Genuine Parts.
- You notice a small impact or a chip on your windscreen
- The impact has developed into a crack
- Your visibility is reduced
- Water infiltrations appear
If you notice one of these signs, have your windscreen checked in one of our workshops. Our experts are on hand to advise you.
In order to maintain your windscreen as best as possible and ensure your safety, we recommend that you:
- Do not wait in case of impact on the windscreen. A localised repair is possible and will prevent any irreversible damage.
- Quickly contact a Renault dealer in case of a crack and Renault can replace your windscreen at your convenience. They will replace your windscreen without delay.